UX / UI Designer
Our client is a fast growing European brand within the personal care industry. They created an online concept which is quite unique in their field. They are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer who understands the translation of customer needs into interactive and user-friendly designs. Does your portfolio contain some best-in-class work? Then we are looking for you!
Responsibilities UX/UI Designer
As an UX/UI Designer you are able to take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for customers. You will work closely with the product team to identify research topics and present research findings through user personas, user journeys & experience maps. You are familiar with using methods and tools such as Jobs To Be Done, user stories, user journeys, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and site maps.
Skillset UX/UI Designer
- You have 3+ years of UX/UI Design experience, preferably for a strong brand
- You have experience with creating and revising interaction design artifacts, including: high-level conceptual work, diagrams and flows, detailed wireframes with annotations, experience maps, modernizing the UX/UI patterns
- Experience with communicating design ideas, via interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX/UI deliverables
- You have a good working knowledge of prototyping tools such as Invision, Marvel, Framer.js etc.
- Self-motivated, able to generate ideas and work independently
- You have excellent skills in writing and speaking English
- You’d like to work in an international environment in Amsterdam
Compensation UX/UI Designer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to further develop your career within their company
- Dynamic high paced working environment
- Secondary benefits (e.g. great daily office lunches, brand new office including a huge balcony)