Trainer Tech Support
We are looking for a Trainer Tech Support for our client in The Hague who will be responsible for ensuring our client provides the highest possible quality of customer service to their customers. Are you an experienced call center trainer and ready for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you.
Because of their fast growth in the Netherlands, our client is looking for a Trainer Tech Support to strengthen their Tech Support team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the technical support agents are knowledgeable in all aspects of the company’s offerings and that there is a high level of quality control. You will design competency tests, teaching phone communication skills, and reporting results to superiors. You will also be responsible for implementing new teaching and training techniques, as well as evaluating existing techniques.
Skillset Trainer Tech Support
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English and/or Dutch
- You have a strong technical aptitude
- You have a good understanding of technical concepts, server operating systems, client applications, switches & routers, backup applications, security applications etc.
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You will be able to deliver results with minimal or no supervision
- ITIL understanding is a requirement, certification preferred
- Specific Certification Desired, however not mandatory: ITIL, CompTIA A+, N+, MCSE, MCT, Cisco certifications
You have knowledge of:
- Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory User Administration
Relevant experience required for the position
2+ years experience in the following:
- Desktop Technician/Trainer
- Service desk
- Application support
Compensation Package Trainer Tech Support
- A competitive market-based salary
- A dynamic, fast-changing, work environment where every day is different
- A great opportunity to develop yourself and further your career with a world-renowned IT organization