Would you like to work on high-traffic mobile and web apps for a media company? Then you cannot miss this opportunity. For their current development team, they are looking for an experienced Testing Engineer who can contribute to the further development of one of the biggest news channels.
Job description Test Engineer
As part of their multi-disciplinary Scrum-team, consisting of Front-, Mobile, and Back-end Developers as well as other QA engineers, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Quality Assurance proces. Most of this proces has already been automated and, of course, you’re going to automate a lot more of it. Currently, there is still some manual work being done but our client is looking to change that and they need your help to do it. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the long-term testing strategy of our client and to really make your mark on their processes and products.
Skillset Test Engineer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have 3+ years of experience in software testing
- You have experience with testing web applications, APIs and native apps
- You have experience with test automation
- Experience with high traffic platforms is an advantage
- Experience with GIT, AWS, Test Driven Development, security, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, etc. You don’t have to be an expert in this area, but experience is an advantage.
- You like to work in an Agile environment
Compensation Test Engineer
- A competitive salary €40.000 - €60.000
- Good secondary employment conditions such as profit sharing and a good pension
- MacBook Pro
- 26 paid holidays
- Option to work 32 or 36 hours per week
- Techdays and Hackathons