Technical Lead Developer
Do you have a development background but don’t want to code anymore the whole day? Or do you want to transition to architecture? We are currently looking for a Technical Lead Developer for one of our coolest clients. Ready for a new challenge? Then this could be just the job you are looking for!
Our client is a web development company with its headquarter based in the Netherlands. Your role, keeping everything on track, is incredibly important. They’ve been working like this for many years now, so the process has been fine-tuned to the last detail and they are able to deliver both quality and speed to their clients. They only work with the best. People who are passionate about their job and eager to learn and innovate. They use the best technologies, including .NET, C#, Azure, (no)SQL, Hadoop, Apache Storm/Spark.
Responsibilities Technical Lead Developer
As a Technical Lead Developer, you translate business needs into a clear design. While doing so, you take into account the standards and architecture established within the company and ensure that your designs are can easily be reused in the future. We also expect you to come up with innovative and creative ideas. With your technical expertise and experience, you are not only responsible for the architecture, but also for the technical quality. As Technical Lead Developer you are a strategic and content partner for both our clients and the internal organization. You represent the company in the field of technology and you are actively involved in the formulation of their vision in this context. It’s an amazing position in which to come up with solutions for complex challenges. You are involved in the strategy, analysis and design of their client’s projects. Devising and technically managing large scale IT projects and e-commerce is your main task.
Skillset Technical Lead Developer
- You have minimal 4 years’ experience in the technical field, in positions such as lead developer, technical consultant and/or software architect
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have a proven track record as architect for large, complex websites and/or e-commerce platforms
- You have excellent analytical thinking abilities and make clear plans
- You are good at developing the necessary documentation. Including technical documentation such as UML diagrams, use cases and object diagrams
- You are a strong communicator and are able to empathise with others
- You recognise the importance of setting clear boundaries
- You have the talent to make technically complicated issues clear and understandable for our clients
- Your English, both spoken and written, is excellent
- You are good at translating business wishes into technical solutions
- You have experience with modern software development methods (Agile, DevOps)
- You have experience with standardisation of approach, tooling and design
Compensation Technical Lead Developer
- Modern office with a great bar to hang after working hours
- Regular sport opportunities
- Colleagues that share the same passion
- And once a year the whole team goes skiing together for a long weekend