For one of our clients, a prestigious Amsterdam-based trading company, we are looking for a highly skilled System Engineer. Have you always wanted to work in financial trading? Looking for an environment where you can truly focus on performance? Then this is the place for you.
Responsibilities System Engineer
In this role you will take on responsibility for architecting, implementing, maintaining and monitoring a fast-growing, intercontinental production environment. You have a strong engineering mindset and are always fully in control of what is running in production. You know how the production systems are behaving and will foresee potential failures and bottlenecks. As a System Engineer, you will work closely with traders and other developers to always stay one step ahead of the markets. Along the way, you’ll learn everything there is to know about trading derivatives.
- Extensive experience using and administrating Linux systems
- Solid bash or python skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in network architecture, setting up co-locations
- Knowledge/experience managing Windows systems and trading systems
- Affinity with financial markets
Compensation Python Developer
- Salary: €65.000 - €85.000,- gross a year
- Bonus based on personal and company performance
- Excellent secondary benefits
- The unique opportunity to work in a proprietary trading firm