Strategic IT Procurement Manager
Would you like to work for an organisation where the sky’s the limit in terms of innovation and developing state-of-the-art solutions? Do you search for improvement in everything you do daily? Then this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you can not miss.
Our client is a high-tech technology-driven organisation and the most innovative in their field. They are a global firm with multiple offices around the globe. For their location in Amsterdam, they are looking for a Strategic IT Procurement Manager to join a multicultural team of exceptional individuals.
As a Strategic IT Procurement Manager, you are responsible for determining and leading strategic sourcing initiatives to maximize the value delivered to the business. You lead or participate in the negotiation and administration of contracts and pricing agreements and you support the supplier selection processes in alignment with IT stakeholders. An important aspect of this role is to evaluate bids and make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors. You own the monthly reconciliation between SLA and invoices and credit notes and you’re responsible for the optimization and automation of the internal procurement process from RFI to AP. Projects you would be working on may include analyzing all data centre related costs and make proposals on how to reduce the spend.
Skillset Strategic IT Procurement Manager
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 3+ years of experience in an IT services and goods procurement position
- You have experience with supplier selection, negotiation and contracting
- You have a high level of understanding of IT infrastructure (data centres, servers, networks)
- You have a strong analytical mindset with the ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize challenges and find feasible solutions
- You have experience in analysing financial data and creating financial forecasts and reports
- You have a profound knowledge of Excel and analytics and reporting tools like Qlikview, Qliksense or similar
- You have a strong command of English as a business language (verbal and written). Dutch is not required but is a plus
Compensation Strategic IT Procurement Manager
- Salary €70.000 - €100.000 (depending on knowledge and experience)
- The first year you will be paid a bonus equals to 1-3 month’s salary, the next year the bonus can be higher
- You will work in an amazing office which inspires all employees to give their best every day
- Great lunches
- Continuing learning and development opportunities including relevant (postgraduate) studies