Senior .NET Developer
Our client in Amsterdam is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their development team. Would you like to work for an organization that develops state-of-the-art solutions for the hospitality industry? Then this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be working on our client’s core products as well as on new ideas. From preparing new projects with the Architect and Team Lead to obtaining information from the Sales and/or Project Management team, you will provide support and insight to both the development team, as well as the junior developer who will assist you. You will develop new modules on existing platforms and define sprints with clients. You continuously look for ways to improve products and implement A/B tests as well as write high-performance, reusable code. You have good communication skills in order to coach junior developers.
Skillset Senior .NET Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of experience in .NET Development
- Proficient understanding of C# and OO language
- You have experience with Cloud platforms
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- You have a strong command of English as a business language (verbal and written). Dutch is not required but is a plus
Compensation Senior .NET Developer
- Salary €60.000 - €80.000
- Knowledge sharing sessions
- Participate in sports events
- Healthy lunches
- Informal working atmosphere