Senior iOS Developer
For one of our scale-up clients who are part of a large multinational these days we are recruiting several iOS Developers to join their new internal team. They have several interesting products and are active in the sports industry.
Their software team uses design, technology and data to create great apps in order to make people happy and even healthier. As a iOS Developer you will take part in the development of these Apps, in all steps of the development process. You will be working closely with the software development team, and with the other teams to implement features and align the way of working. You are passionate about creating maintainable and highly scalable solutions.
Job description iOS Developer
As iOS Developer you will work on the development of different high-traffic apps. The apps are written in Swift.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain features of different apps
- Think along about technical solutions
- Code reviews for colleagues
- Work in biweekly sprints and take part in Scrum sessions
Skillset iOS Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have 3+ years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Experience with Swift
- Open to new technologies which could improve sport products
- You like to work in an Agile environment
- A competitive salary €55.000 - €75.000
- 8% holiday allowance
- 45 euro nett expense allowance
- 1 month bonus depending on company performance
- 24 holidays
- Educational budget
- Great team and atmosphere