Senior Front-End Developer Amsterdam
Our client in Amsterdam is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their development team. Would you like to work for an organization that develops state-of-the-art solutions for the hospitality industry? Then this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
As a Front-End Developer, you are responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements of applications. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the applications look as well as how it works. You create designs based on existing guidelines and collaborate with other software developers to ensure end-to-end- delivery and handling requests from clients.
Main responsibilities Build reusable code and libraries for future use Create mobile applications via Ionic Create web applications Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs * Coach junior Front-End Developers
Skillset Front-End Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Front-End Development
- Experience with React or Angular 4+ and Ionic 2+
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Troubleshooter for cross-browser compatibility issues
- Fluent in English, Dutch is not required but is a plus
Compensation Senior Front-End Developer
- Salary €50.000 - €75.000
- Knowledge sharing sessions
- Participate in sports events
- Healthy lunches
- Informal working atmosphere
- Great office location