Senior BI Developer
We are looking for a senior BI Developer for our client in Rotterdam. Do you enjoy building solutions (dashboard, analytics and forecast models) that provide the right insights for our internal stakeholders, up to and including the board of directors? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a large national service provider with a strong focus on the latest technological developments. Now that the entire organization is preparing itself for the next technological evolution, having the right information to support decision making has become more important than ever. To expand the Business Intelligence team, they are looking for a BI Developer.
Activities Senior BI Developer
As a Senior BI Developer, you will develop and deliver dynamic and scalable reporting.
Besides that you will:
- Design and build BI packages using data visualization best practices
- Create, maintain, modify and deploy reports to drive business processes
- Present solutions to colleagues and users
- Advise which tools when to use
Skillset Senior BI Developer
- You have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or related discipline
- You have 3+ experience in BI development
- Knowledge of R / Python is an advantage
Furthermore, you are familiar with:
- MS SQL Server
Compensation Senior BI Developer
- Market-based salary (depending on your knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance
- 20 vacation days with the option to purchase vacation days
- Mobile phone and laptop, an additional payment of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary
- An annual personal training budget
- A 37-hour working week (40 hours is also possible)
- Possibility to work from home