Senior Android Developer
For one of our scale-up clients who are part of a large multinational these days we are recruiting several Android Developers to join their new internal team. They have several interesting products and are active in the sports industry.
Their software team uses design, technology and data to create great apps in order to make people happy and even healthier. As a Android Developer you will take part in the development of these Apps, in all steps of the development process. You will be working closely with the software development team, and with the other teams to implement features and align the way of working. You are passionate about creating maintainable and highly scalable solutions.
Job description Android Developer
As Android Developer you will work on the development of different high-traffic apps. The technical stack consists of Kotlin.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain features of different apps
- Think along about technical solutions
- Code reviews for colleagues
- Work in biweekly sprints and take part in Scrum sessions
Skillset Android Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer
- You have experience with Kotlin
- Open to new technologies which could improve sport products
- You like to work in an Agile environment
Compensation Package Android Developer
- A competitive salary €55.000 - €70.000
- 8% holiday allowance
- 45 euro nett expense allowance
- 1 month bonus depending on company performance
- 24 holidays
- Educational budget
- Great team and atmosphere