Ruby on Rails Developer
For our client near Enschede, we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer.
Our client develops innovative applications for clients with activities ranging from research to manufacturing to facilities management. They create complete, user-friendly (web)applications and deliver smart devices that simplify the work process.
Job description Ruby on Rails Developer
As a Ruby on Rails Developer, you will work on an application which is used to register clients, employees, the care provided, financial and administrative information. This application is also the data source for many other applications for which they offer APIs.
As a Ruby on Rails Developer, you will be researching what is needed to improve the application, doing customer research, develop software (both front and back end), do (automated) testing, reviewing each other’s work, conducting pilots, releasing the software and cooperate with the various other teams.
The team consists of 12 people with a nice mix of age and experience. They work with Scrum teams and Sprints of 2 weeks and continuously deliver quality software. They like to keep the lines short and informal (if possible), also between the teams.
Skillset Ruby on Rails Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Experience in other used techniques and frameworks is certainly an advantage; Java, Kotlin, Angular, React
- You have a strong command of English as a business language (verbal and written). Dutch is not required but is a plus
- A competitive salary €40.000 - €65.000
- Possibility to work from home now and then
- Very beautiful green office location
- Good secondary employment conditions such as a 13th month, profit sharing and a good pension