We are looking for a Python Developer for our client in Amsterdam. Would you like to work on high-traffic apps for a great company? Then you cannot miss this opportunity.
Our client is one of the largest media companies in the Netherlands. For their current development team, they are looking for a Python Developer who can contribute to the further development of one of the biggest news channels.
Skillset Python Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have 3+ years of experience in professional web development with techniques such as Python and/or PHP
- Knowledge of front-end techniques such as HTML and CSS
- Experience with Git, Github, AWS, Test Driven Development, data stores, Elastic Search, security, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, etc. You don’t have to be an expert in this area, but experience is a pre.
- You like to work in an Agile environment
Compensation Python Developer
- A competitive salary €40.000 - €60.000
- Good secondary employment conditions such as profit sharing and a good pension
- MacBook Pro
- 26 paid holidays
- Option to work 32 or 36 hours per week
- Techdays and Hackathons