For one of our clients, a prestigious Amsterdam-based trading company, we are looking for a highly skilled Python Developer. Have you always wanted to work in financial trading? Looking for an environment where you can truly focus on performance? Then this is the place for you.
Responsibilities Python Developer
In this highly-competitive market, performance is key. Therefore, the quality of your work is without question. Not only when working on their trading algorithms but also while supporting other parts of the organization by automating and optimizing their workflows. As a C++ Developer, you will work closely with Traders, Analysts, Ops Engineers, and other developers to always stay one step ahead of the markets. Along the way, you’ll learn everything there is to know about trading derivatives.
- Working closely with the business to understand, design and implement trading algorithms
- Automating and optimizing workflows to increase overall company performance
- Making sure the trading systems operate at the highest levels of performance at all times, by any means necessary.
Skillset Python Developer
- Solid programming skills in Python and C++
- The desire to perform at the highest level
Compensation Python Developer
- Salary: € 70.000 - 95.000,- gross a year
- Bonus based on personal and company performance
- Excellent secondary benefits
- The unique opportunity to work in a proprietary trading firm