Our client in Amsterdam is looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in the hospitality branch. Would you like to work for an organization that develops state-of-the-art solutions for the hospitality industry? Then this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the delivery and execution of multiple projects for different clients from contract sign-off to client acceptance. You will act as a liaison between the internal organization and its clients. You will ensure that the project will be delivered within time, scope, quality and budget.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare project plans and manage expectations
- Monitor the project plan
- Identify risks and issues, passing on additional wishes and changes from the client to the Account Manager and reporting on project performance to all stakeholders.
Skillset Front-End Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree e.g. International Hospitality Management, Sales, Computer Science
- You have 3+ years of working experience in a client-facing role such as Project Manager, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or Service Delivery Manager delivering cloud-based solutions
- You are passionate about technology
- You have excellent communication skills in English verbal and written
- You have one or more project management certifications such as PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2 Practitioner, CSM or PSM
- You have strong leadership skills and are proactive and driven to achieve quality and results.
- You have Customer Service skills and a Customer Service-oriented mindset
Compensation Project Manager
- Salary €40.000 - €60.000
- Travel allowance for public transportation
- Knowledge sharing sessions
- Participate in sports events
- Healthy lunches
- Informal working atmosphere
- Great office location