Network Engineer Amsterdam
Would you like to work for an organization where the sky’s the limit in terms of innovation and developing state-of-the-art solutions? Do you search for improvement in everything you do on a daily basis? Then this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you can not miss. Our client is a high-tech technology-driven organization and definitely the most innovative in their field. They are a global firm with multiple offices around the globe. For their location in Amsterdam, they are looking for a Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure team.
Job Description Network Engineer Amsterdam
As a Network Engineer, you will be involved in a variety of projects covering network (re)design, low latency build-out, connectivity improvement, monitoring automation, firewall upgrades and complex routing and switching work.
Skillset Network Engineer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- You have excellent experience in the design, support and engineering of network solutions
- Excellent understanding of routing and switching, firewalls, connectivity and load balancing
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls, VPNs and Security policies
- Experience with low-latency networking, Unicast and Multicast routing
- You have experience working in complex, enterprise environments
- Experience within a Financial Organisation is preferred
- You have basic skills in Linux administration and Bash/Python scripting
- You are open to work (now and then) outside of regular business hours to apply critical changes
Compensation Network Engineer
- Salary €70.000- €100.000 (depending on knowledge and experience)
- A yearly bonus
- You will work in an amazing office which inspires all employees to give their best every day
- Great lunches
- Continuing learning and development opportunities including relevant (postgraduate) studies
Would you like to know more about the job? Upload your resume on our website and we will contact you as soon a possible.