Media Content Reviewer - Norwegian
For our client in The Hague, we are looking for Media Content Reviewers fully proficient in Norwegian and English. If you have outstanding linguistic skills, then we are looking for you!
Because of their fast growth, our client is looking for native speaking Norwegian employees to strengthen their team. In this role, your job is to review various contents which could be audio, video, text, photos, and pass your individual judgments/decisions, restricted within the options being provided as per the task guidelines.
- Evaluate and tag video, audio, and image content based on guidelines provided by our client
- Review various contents
- Provide all relevant data as being asked by team leaders
- Perform calibrations session within the internal team to evaluate performance and improve customer service
- Perform additional ad hoc tasks that may contribute to a better service or improvement to the KPI
Skillset Media Contact Reviewer
- Strong linguistic, writing, proofreading and researching skills
- Ability to follow language guidelines and glossaries
- Be proficient in Norwegian to catch idioms, mistranslations, author’s play on words, visual references and slang, and colloquial expressions
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- You must possess a cultural affinity with Norway
- You have basic level computer handling skills along with a typing speed of 25-30 words per minute is required
- You should have the ability to multitask and flexible to work on rotational shifts