Key Account Manager FMCG - France
For a fast-growing company in the city center of Rotterdam with customers throughout Europe, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their dedicated sales- and business development team. Do you have a winner’s mentality and a big network in the FMCG industry (preferably Food and Beverage) in France? Then we are looking for you!
Our client develops unique tools to make markets transparent quickly. They collect and maintain data from different public places. Valuable information for their customers. With their self-developed tools and SaaS marketing platform, they are unique in the field. To accelerate revenue growth in the coming years, they are looking for a Key Account Manager who will create various targeted sales strategies to expand the business in France.
- Exploring new market entry opportunities in France
- Translating the business concept to customers and actively converting it into sales opportunities.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Together with national and international project managers, product owners, business consultants and trade marketers, formulate which solutions fit your customers and prospects and convert this to commercial opportunities.
- Analyze and report sales results periodically and on time to the CEO.
- Work together with the sales team to optimize the UK sales strategy and translate this into goals.
- Travel is required, the candidate will be either working from the head office in Rotterdam and travel to France or work from France and travel to Rotterdam now and then.
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have 4+ years of experience with Key Account Management in the FMCG industry (preferably Food and Beverage)
- Native or near-native French speaking. Dutch is a plus
- You have a good network within the FMCG industry in France
- You have experience with expanding sales activities in France
- You have expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, clients, and public
- Salary € 60.000 - € 85.000
- You will work in an enthusiastic team in an inspiring working environment
- Brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam
- You will get a lease car, telephone and laptop / MacBook