Junior iOS Developer Amsterdam
Our client in Amsterdam has a huge team of mobile developers within different technologies. As a Junior iOS developer, you will be working in an experienced top-team to deliver mobile platforms that are innovative, engaging and have an eye-catching user interface. Since they have a lot of technically challenging projects around the globe they have asked us to help them with recruiting top-mobile-developers.
Responsibilities iOS Developer:
- Collaboration with other departments (Creative, Android, QA) and with external companies on a varied and growing portfolio of mobile products
- Timely implementation of iOS platforms for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch according to specifications and following coding and performance tuning standards
- Exploration of new technologies and concepts through the development of proof of concept projects
- Participation in the knowledge sharing activities organized within the iOS department
Skillset iOS Developer:
- Computer Science degree
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Fast learning, passionate and proactive person
- Professional working proficiency of English
- Experience in iOS application development is a plus
iOS Developer compensation package
- Salary depending on your level
- Being part of an enthusiast group of 40 iOS developers that you can share ideas with
- Very nice and technically challenging projects to work on
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Internal hackathons, participation in conferences, e-learning etc.
- Nice package of benefits: mobile phone, pension plan, 26 vacation days, and way more!