Java Developer Amsterdam
Our client develops state-of-the-art websites and applications for leading companies in the Netherlands. To expand their Java team, they are looking for a Java Developer who, together with the team, will develop challenging web applications for different customers.
Job Description Java Developer
As a Java Developer, you build high-quality websites and applications. You design the architecture of applications and substantiate technical decisions with technical design and documentation. You thereby use the best suitable techniques and software. You maintain contact with customers and external suppliers and you coach junior and medior developers. Together with the account manager you determine how you can scope and budget projects.
In addition to daily work, meetings are regularly organized to further develop your Java knowledge and share knowledge with other team members.
Skillset Java Developer
- You have an IT-related bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- You are familiar with Spring Framework, JAX-RS, Microservice Architecture, Tomcat and Git
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Experience with Hippo CMS / BloomReach Experience is an advantage
- You are familiar with Agile / Scrum
You have a valid work permit and live in the Netherlands!
- Gross annual salary € 50.000 - 65.000 (depending on your knowledge and experience)
- Excellent pension plan
- Reimbursement for laptop and telephone costs
- A personal budget for training and events