Java Developer Amsterdam
Are you a Java Developer that would like to take the next step in your career and become a real software engineering expert? Our client offers you the environment to unlock your potential, extend your knowledge and expertise, inspire others and contribute to interesting national and international projects.
Job description Java Developer
We are looking for experienced Java developers who don’t only have good coding skills but are also capable to formulate application requirements and translate them into technical designs, integrate systems into existing landscapes and take new solutions into production. You master the latest software engineering technologies and methodologies including Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Maven, Agile and Continuous Integration and understand the principles and practices for building and designing high-quality software and (web) applications.
Besides working on location on interesting projects for their clients they offer various training and certification opportunities. They believe it is important that their employees develop their skills and continuously develop. Therefore, they regularly organize meetings and events to share knowledge and best practices.
Skillset Java Developer
- Technical Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Experience with system integration
- In-depth knowledge of Java 6 or higher
- Experience with JPA/Hibernate, Spring or EJB3
- At least 2 years of experience with one or more of the following technologies: Java/JEE, JSP/Servlet, SVN/GIT, XML, JSON, AJAX, Web Services, Websphere/Tomcat/JBoss and Portal products
- Java/JEE and Spring Framework certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both verbal and written)