IT Support Engineer UK
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer for our client in Glasgow. Would you like to work for a multinational with different locations around the globe, serving the world’s biggest brands? Then we are looking for you.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be working in a team of 5 providing support to the retail estate you will be part of a Rota to ensure effective support during key operational activities. The right candidate should be able to multitask extremely well, being able to keep up with multiple work streams and prioritizing workload where required
Responsibilities IT Support Engineer
- Maintain and support the retail systems including Retail Java and Citrix, working with managed Service Partner teams where required.
- End to end management of all retail hardware and software faults.
- Support projects affecting the retail estate, providing technical guidance to operational teams.
- Coordinate and perform configuration changes/system development within our retail systems.
- Liaise with retail operations and sales operations, identifying key issues affecting the retail estate.
- Prepare and support stock counts for the retail estate.
- Provide guidance to store staff for operational Epos and sales related queries.
- Provide reporting to Retail Sales Operations.
- Be part of a rota, providing out of hours assistance to stores where required.
Skillset IT Support Engineer
- Operational experience within a Service Support & Service Delivery environment at an enterprise level in line with an ITIL framework
- A solid understanding of systems architecture and supporting infrastructures, particularly Retail POS systems
- Implementation of change
- Experience of managing IT support for large-scale user base (2000+)
- Strong Communication skills at all levels
- Degree (IT Preferable)
- ITIL Certification
Compensation IT Support Engineer
- Salary £40.000 - £50.000
- You will work in a great office in an inspiring environment