Front-End Developer Utrecht
Our client in Utrecht is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their experienced Front-end team to help them improve user experiences through technology. If you are enthusiastic about the web and always improving your knowledge and skills, then we are looking for you!
Job description Front-End Developer
As a Front-End Developer, you are helping national and international clients realize their digital strategies by developing mobile-enabled responsive front-end and web applications. Besides working on location on interesting projects, our client offers various training and certification opportunities. They believe it is important that their employees develop their skills and continuously develop. Therefore, they regularly organize meetings and events to share knowledge and best practices.
Skillset Front-End Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have 3+ years Front-End Development experience
- Extensive experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3/4, and preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- You have the ability to quickly understand and work with enterprise environment complex code
- You have experience with popular build/automation tools; NPM, Webpack, Browserify, Gulp etc.
- You have a good understanding of UX principles and best practices
- SQL, NoSQL databases experience
- You are comfortable with *NIX and using the command line
- You have good communication skills in spoken and written English and preferably Dutch
Compensation Front-End Developer
- Good salary including a 13th month and holiday pay
- Good transport arrangement
- Pension scheme
- Laptop and smartphone
- Appealing bonus program