Front-End Developer Gaming
Would you like to create high-end online solutions and games for clients in the Media and Entertainment Industry? Are you a self-motivated, resourceful Front-End Wizard, driven by new challenges? Then you cannot miss this job opportunity.
Our client is a small company specialized in building complex online solutions and games. Their office is located near Amsterdam. The company consists of 15 IT specialists who are continuously busy with innovating products and services as well as their working methods. They are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join the team. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll work in a dedicated team to create and manage solutions for clients who demand reliability, peak performance, low latency and real-time solutions.
Skillset Front-End Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- You have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Vue 2.0, React, Webpack
- Knowledge of PHP, Symfony, Laravel, NodeJS is a plus
- You have good communication abilities and capacity for teamwork
- You have excellent skills in writing and speaking in English, preferably Dutch
- Experience with Scrum/Agile working methods, DevOps (Docker, Vagrant, AWS) and VCS (git) would be nice!
Compensation Front-End Developer
- Salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Work for (international) clients in the Media and Entertainment Industry (e.g. Broadcasters, Networks, Record Labels)
- A strong team culture of appreciation and support