Our client in Amsterdam is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to bring their own expertise to a growing team of dedicated technology, design, and business geeks. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you can not miss this opportunity! Our client is an international company based in the city center of Amsterdam. They are specialized in creating interactive games for TV and social media. With clients all over the world, they are looking for a DevOps Engineer to cooperate with users, developers, and stakeholders.
Job responsibilities DevOps Engineer
As DevOps Engineer, you’ll be part of the team responsible for ensuring all of the infrastructures is running clean and stays that way. You will design and maintain software that helps ensure all services can be deployed, maintained and monitored efficiently and accurately. You will help ensure that millions of viewers and gamers can count on our client’s services is available, reliable and fast, at all time.
Skillset DevOps Engineer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Dutch is preferred
- You have experience with or knowledge of a wide variety of Amazon (AWS) infrastructure services
- You have experience with (or are interested in learning) Go, Ruby, Python, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant
- You understand the importance of security and have a thorough understanding of security best practices
- Consistent creation of high-quality code, based on coding standards and best practices & objectives
- You are eager to learn and are always looking for new and innovative solutions
- Yearly salary €50.000 - €60.000
- You will work in the city center of Amsterdam in a young and dynamic team
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An informal organization with a flat structure, and co-workers who are motivated and passionate about their work
- Flexibility, including the opportunity to work from home every now and then