For our client near Enschede, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer. They are known for developing innovative solutions for clients with activities ranging from research to manufacturing to facilities management. They create complete, user-friendly (web)applications and deliver smart devices that simplify the work process. And they need your help to do it.
You will work in a team of 18 colleagues, 9 with a focus on IT Infrastructure which consists of, among others, Windows, Linux, OSx, VMWare, NetApp, Juniper, HP, Aruba, CheckPoint, Symantec and MobileIron. You will be involved in the entire life cycle, from requirements analysis to implementation and integration and work on various projects with the main focus on Microsoft Enterprise Applications (On-Premise, Cloud). Together you will make you ensure all systems perform well. You are the point of contact for IT-related matters for one of the market groups.
Skillset DevOps Engineer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have 2+ years of work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise applications, Azure,
- Preferably experience with Office/Dynamics 365
- Experience with scripting
- You are flexible, accurate, hands-on and you have a great sense of responsibility
- Annual gross salary €50.000 - €70.000
- 8% holiday allowance
- Possibility to work from home now and then
- Very beautiful green office location
- Good secondary employment conditions such as a 13th month, profit sharing and a good pension
- Great team and atmosphere