If you’re looking for an opportunity with a scale-up growing company, love building complex data-driven sales applications and have a passion for programming and technical challenges, this is the job for you!
Our client develops unique tools to make markets transparent fast. They gather and maintain data of diverse public places, which is valuable information to their clients in order to achieve their business goals. With their own tool and SaaS marketing platform, they are unique in the field of sales and marketing.
Job description DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the development team that is responsible for the continued development and innovation of their existing app. The team consists of a product owner, a Senior iOS developer, a UX/UI designer and two Full Stack developers. In addition, you will also develop new apps to gather more location data via consumer communities or business owners. You will optimize connectivity and functionalities of the app and improve the existing test procedures.
Skill Set DevOps Engineer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- You have 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- You have extensive experience in all aspects of AWS infrastructure management, networking, security, GIT
- You have Infrastructure, Application and Service Monitoring experience
- Knowledge of SDLC, Continuous Integration and Release management a big plus
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus
- You have excellent skills in writing and speaking in English
Compensation DevOps Engineer
- You will work in an energetic and inspiring working environment. A brand new office in the city center of Rotterdam.
- Good salary, depending on your experience
- MacBook Pro and an iPad
- Office presence and homework can be combined
- Small entrepreneurial team
- Lots of technical freedom