For our client near Enschede, we are looking for a Data Engineer. Would you like to work for an innovative company and be part of a full stack Data Science team that structures new products and infrastructure? Then this is your change.
Our client develops innovative applications for clients with activities ranging from research to manufacturing to facilities management. They create complete, user-friendly (web)applications and deliver smart devices that simplify the work process.
Job description Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will be structuring new products and infrastructure in order to use data already available. You will replace outdated services, such as a migration of RabbitMQ to Kafka. Within the team, you are free to design the data-infrastructure according to our wishes and to build it as long as it survives the automatic load-test.
Skillset Data Engineer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a data-intensive environment
- Good understanding of Python, Kafka, and SQL databases
- You have a passion for Linux, open source and everything involved
- You are able to sketch a data-architecture
- You have a good understanding of data structures and performance-aspects
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher
- Experience with ETL-concepts, monitoring, and provisioning
- You have a strong command of English as a business language (verbal and written). Dutch is not required but is a plus
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning
- A competitive salary €45.000 - €60.000
- Possibility to work from home now and then
- Very beautiful green office location
- Good secondary employment conditions such as a 13th month, profit sharing and a good pension