Business Developer FMCG - Germany
For a fast-growing company in the city center of Rotterdam with customers throughout Europe, we are looking for a Business Developer to conquer the German market. Do you have a winner’s mentality and a big network in the FMCG industry (preferably Food and Beverage) in Germany? Then we are looking for you!
Our client develops unique tools to make markets transparent quickly. They collect and maintain data from different public places. Valuable information for their customers. With their self-developed tools and SaaS marketing platform, they are unique in the field. To accelerate revenue growth in the coming years, they are looking for a Business Developer who will create various targeted sales strategies to expand the business in Germany.
Job Description Business Developer
- Exploring new market entry opportunities in Germany.
- Translating the business concept to customers and actively converting it into sales opportunities.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Together with national and international project managers, product owners, business consultants and trade marketers, formulate which solutions fit your customers and prospects and convert this to commercial opportunities.
- Analyze and report sales results periodically and on time to the CEO.
- Work together with the sales team to optimize the UK sales strategy and translate this into goals.
- Travel is required, the candidate will be either working from the head office in Rotterdam and travel to Germany or work from Germany and travel to Rotterdam now and then.
Skillset Business Developer
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have 4+ years of experience in Business Development Management in the FMCG industry (preferably Food and Beverage)
- Native or near-native speaking German. Excellent in English and/or Dutch
- You have a good network within the FMCG industry in Germany
- You have experience with expanding sales activities in Germany
- You have expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, clients, and public
- Salary € 60.000 - € 85.000
- You will work with an enthusiastic team in an inspiring working environment
- You will get a lease car, telephone and laptop / MacBook