Android Developer Amsterdam
We are looking for an Android Developer for our client in Amsterdam. Would you like to work on high-traffic apps for a great company? Then you cannot miss this opportunity.
Our client is one of the largest media companies in the Netherlands. Through all conceivable distribution channels, they distribute content in the field of entertainment, sports, and news. For their current mobile team, they are looking for a Senior Android Developer to help them design and develop innovative mobile applications.
Job description Android Developer
As Android Developer you will work on the development of different high-traffic apps. The technical stack consists of Kotlin and part Java. Components of Android’s Jetpack, like Data Binding, ViewModels, Paging and LiveData are used for the Android apps. The backend is based on GraphQL and communications runs through Apollo Android.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain features of different apps
- Think along about technical solutions
- Code reviews for colleagues
- Work in biweekly sprints and take part in Scrum sessions
Skillset Android Developer
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer
- You have experience with Kotlin
- Open to new technologies which could improve digital products
- You like to work in an Agile environment
Compensation Package Android Developer
- A competitive salary €40.000 - €65.000
- Good secondary employment conditions such as profit sharing and a good pension
- MacBook Pro and iPhone
- Work from home when needed
- Free parking and a secured bicycle stand
- An indoor gym, including personal trainer