We are looking for an Analytics Consultant who has a passion for data and loves a technical or mathematical challenge. Are you a good communicator and looking for an opportunity with a scale-up growing company? Then this job opportunity might be interesting for you!
Our client develops unique tools to make markets transparent fast. They gather and maintain data of diverse public places, which is valuable information to their clients in order to achieve their business goals. With their own tool and SaaS marketing platform, they are unique in the field of sales and marketing.
Job description Analytics Consultant
As an Analytics Consultant, you will be part of the Insights-team and will work closely with the Product Owner Insights and an Insights Data Scientist. The team is responsible for providing expert analysis, insights, and foresight to understand and drive different clients. Together you will develop, build and deliver relevant insights for customers. You will both work from our client’s office, and at their customers’ locations.
Your tasks will consist of managing the data consistency, data transformation and manipulation, building (custom) dashboards in BI-tools like Tableau and ultimately advise the customer. You will independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders and clients which means you can communicate effectively in both written and verbal manners.
Skill Set Analytics Consultant
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics or econometrics)
- You have work experience in a marketing analytics environment
- You have an intellectual curiosity and a passion for working with data and deriving insights
- You have strong analytical skills and you work in a structured and systematic way
- You have a proven ability to leverage analytic technologies and tools to solve business problems as necessary (e.g. SQL, SPSS, R, Python, Excel, Alteryx)
- You have experience with Tableau, QlikView and/or other data visualization software
- You have excellent skills in writing and speaking
Compensation Analytics Consultant
- You will work in an energetic and inspiring working environment
- A brand new office in the city center of Rotterdam
- Good salary, depending on your experience
- MacBook Pro and an iPad
- Office presence and home work can be combined
- Small entrepreneurial team