Account Manager HVAC Wallonia
Our client is an international manufacturer of innovative HVAC solutions with various large clients like hospitals, hotels, and commercial real estate companies, and in the aviation and pharmaceutical industry. They have acquired a leading role in the international market and have offices worldwide.
To accelerate revenue growth in the coming years and realize opportunities with new and existing customers, our client is looking for an Account Manager for the region Wallonia. Are you ready for the second or third step in your career and are you the type that rather go outside and meet clients than work from behind your desk? Then we are looking for you!
Job description Account Manager Wallonia
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for developing the customer base and maintain existing customer relationships. You will start with an internal training to get to know the HVAC solutions of our client. To be successful in this position, it is very important that you know everything about the products and services, as well as you have in-depth knowledge about the business or your clients. You will visit them at their locations and will convert their needs into sales opportunities. Because your portfolio consists of large organizations, it is an advantage if you have experience in industries such as HVAC, engineering, distribution, logistics, production or pharmacy.
Skillset Account Manager Wallonia
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You have 3+ years of work experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager for large accounts
- Native or near-native speaking French, good communication skills in English
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, and clients.
- Basic monthly salary €3.250 - €5.000
- 40 hours per week
- Attractive performance-dependent bonus structure (up to a maximum of 4 months bonus)
- Training options
- 20 vacation days per year and additional 12 ADV days (shorter working hours)
- Telephone and laptop
- Lease car budget (€40.000-€50.000) incl. 10.000 km private
- €7 meal ticket per day