Account Manager HVAC Ile-de-France
Our client build up an international business from scratch. With their innovative HVAC solutions and various large clients in industries like aviation and hospitals they have acquired a leading role in the international market with offices worldwide.
To accelerate revenue growth in the coming years, they are looking for an Account Manager for the region Île-de-France (Department 75, 77, 91 and 94). Are you ready for the next step in your career and are you the type that rather go outside and meet clients than work from behind your desk? Then we are looking for you!
Job description Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for developing the customer base and maintain existing customer relationships. You will start with an internal training to get to know the HVAC solutions of our client. To be successful in this position, it is very important that you know everything about the products and services, as well as you have in-depth knowledge about the business or your clients. You will visit them at their locations and will convert their needs into sales opportunities. Because your portfolio consists of large organizations, it is an advantage if you have experience in industries such as HVAC, engineering, distribution, logistics, production or pharmacy.
Skillset Account Manager
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You have 3+ years of work experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager for large accounts
- You’re fluent in both French & English
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, and clients.
- A base salary between €3.000 - €4.500 gross a month (Depending on experience)
- Attractive performance-dependent bonus structure (1-4 months salary per year)
- Training options
- Lease car, laptop and phone
Please apply your resume in English